Friday, January 8, 2010

Acne problem!!! My pores and blackheads never ';get lost';!!?

Ok, i have like a serous problem. I have like a whole bunch of pores and blackheads that just wont get lost. I also have to admit i pick on them and now i have embarrassing scars on my face and noise that have been there for like months now and wont heal. But if i dont pick on them, they keep on becoming more and more visible. Now my question is does anyone here have any ideas how i could heal these so called ';scars'; and lose blackheads and pores for good.


ThanxAcne problem!!! My pores and blackheads never ';get lost';!!?
biore has a whole line of products for blackheads. I use this facial cleansing stuff for blackheads and IT WORKS. Its the first product that actually worked for me.Acne problem!!! My pores and blackheads never ';get lost';!!?
this might come across like an infomercial but i had real success with Proactive solution. I tried prescription treatments, pretty much every thing and was really was happy with how it cleared my skin and reduced my scaring. check it out and see what you think. www.proactive.com
I know that what I am about to reveal to you can be almost impossible to believe. But it is 100% truth!





I am about to let you in on the scientifically-proven secrets that cured my acne in 3 days, without any harsh prescription drugs or the never-ending expense of over-the-counter products that don't work, and changed my life forever.





No matter what you may think about your acne or what you have been told, I am going to show you the fast and easy way to get rid of your pimples, zits, whiteheads, and blackheads, so you too can get out there and LIVE your life...without the fear and low self-esteem acne creates...
If you are doing all the right things like cleansing etc, and you still have them i would look at your diet. You can get vitamin C capsules and put a little hole in it, squeeze out and rub into your skin, it is good for healing anything, only use until healed. good luck
I have very sensitive skin and so far the only acne medication that's really worked for me is AnceFree. Use it twice a day. Try exfoliating your skin with a scrubby buff puff thing. Or, like I do, I had bad blackheads on my nose and I use a toothbrush and that helped a million! You really need to not pick at your face: dirty hands will only worsen your situation. Vitamin E oil helps as far as scars go. If you put it on your scratches, it should help. If not, try those little kits for reducing scars. (I think they're for kids tho) Best of luck!
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment