Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i remove blackhead and make my pores smaller?

I wash my face every night, first I use Cetaphil, then I use Murad, which is like ProActive but a little different. Recently my friend told me I should use Bior茅 Pore Strips to remove black heads on my nose. My nose is the only place where I have blackheads and where my pores are big. But I think these strips are just making it worse. Any blackhead removal/pore minimizer suggestions?





Thanks!How can i remove blackhead and make my pores smaller?
biore pore strips work when you wet them properly and let them dry to where theyre hard as paper mache. if you have larger pores, its genetic and prob due to oily skin (i have decent size pores and my skin is super oily)





so.... i recommend clinique's pore minimizer line. It does work, atleast the lotion does. its about $15 and it lasts me a year. it minimizes the look of pores and also keeps you from getting super oily as fast.





Im sure using the entire line works 4x's as much as using the lotion, however the lotion fixed my pore problem on its own.





Also if youd like to prevent blackhead and acne, use the clinique 3step process for whatever skin type you have (4 different options available) and their toner is AMAZING! or if you want to go a cheaper route go to walmart or whatever drug store and get ';St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blackheads';.. exfoliating is key to the prevention of blackheads

No comments:

Post a Comment