Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone had success in minimising blackheads/pores? I have them on my nose and hate them...?

Exfoliating will help reduce blackheads. It's not to be done everyday. The most you should be doing it is 3 times/week. You can use an astringent everyday but depending on your skin type it may be too harsh, so monitor yourself for the first week. If your skin is dry you can suppliment with an oil-free moisturizer.





To reduce to appearance of your pores rinse your face off with VERY cold water. It makes the skin contract thus reducing the site of pores.Anyone had success in minimising blackheads/pores? I have them on my nose and hate them...?
I use St. Ives apricot scrub. It works pretty good for me. I hoep this helpsAnyone had success in minimising blackheads/pores? I have them on my nose and hate them...?
Avon has a pore mask that minimalizes pores. But does not take care of blackhead.. try the nose strips for that
I use a mint julep mask. You can find that in any store. It helps to get rid of my blackheads and reduce the look of enlarge pores. Also, try using biore nose strips. They will help to get rid of the blackheads on your nose. And use a good exfoliator like and apricot scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment