Saturday, December 26, 2009

Huge pores on my nose, that clog up everyday (but not blackheads) How can I get rid of them?

I tried biore strips. I take hot showers and clean my pores then.Huge pores on my nose, that clog up everyday (but not blackheads) How can I get rid of them?
Maybe you should try 'Noxzema' it works for me and you could find it at any Wal-mart. I'll get a pimple one day or get what you have and then i use' Noxzema' and by the next day its gone!Huge pores on my nose, that clog up everyday (but not blackheads) How can I get rid of them?
My husband had that problem, too.





What we would do is clean his nose, and then put one of those facial masks on the problem area...over time, the tightening of the mask (the peel off kind) helped reduce his pores, and it's a lot better now.
GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HAVE HIM PUT YOU ON DOXYCYCLINE IT GETS A RID OF ALL BLEMISHES.
I would first start with squeezing them and getting the infection out as much as possible, that is not going to come out by itself. Then I would apply a pore scrub with micro beads in it. Then buy an astringent for clogged pores and only apply it to the affected area. Once you have the pores open from squeezing the medication will penetrate more efficiently. Then you can buy an additional topical rub and apply only to the nose area, this may cause dryness or flaking but it should help the problem. Try this in the morning and at night (the medication part not the squeezing) I would only squeeze the infection out at night, so the swelling can go down while you sleep. You may also want to check the make up you are using and switch it, if you use anything in that area it may be assisting in your problem.
You have enlarged pores most likely, but only a dermatologist or other skin professional could tell you exactly the nature of the problem as well as possible so called cures. You don't say what you use to clean your face with; soap is usually not that great, unless it is followed by other things such as witch hazel {found in all astringents, as the main ingredient, and by itself}. You could be having problems with ingrown hairs as well. If you use a lot of hair products and/or makeup such as gel, hairspray, creams, and so on, then your pores could easily get and stay clogged with these items as you sweat and go about your day. The strips have not worked for anyone I know, but the witch hazel, 2 to 3 times a day, has; he uses a lot of gel and such that get on to and then into his facial pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment