Saturday, December 26, 2009

Big pores, acne, blackheads, whiteheads...help???

i got it all! and i also have an oily forehead. i already tried


proactiv


st. ives


neutrogena


clean and clear advantage control





and some other ones i can't remember lol. i really need help with this. any home remedies. or products that work really really good???Big pores, acne, blackheads, whiteheads...help???
I suffer from open pores and blackheads.





I have tried everything, believe me I've tried lotions potions creams and tablets.





In the end I went to my doctors surgery and got a cream and some tablets.





The spots have calmed down a lot. The open pores are still there, nothing is going to help them I don't think. I use clinique pore minimizer but it don't notice any different.





If you are feeling self conscious about it visit your doctor and get something from them. You will be prescribed something stronger that you cannot buy over the counter and should work better.Big pores, acne, blackheads, whiteheads...help???
There are three excellent home remedies for acne, blackheads and whiteheads:





路Use aloe vera juice on the pimples morning and night for as long as necessary (perhaps five months or longer).





路Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.





路Rub garlic on and around pimples.





For more info, check these sites:


http://www.nature-medicine.info/acne.htm鈥?/a>


http://www.homeremediesguide.com/natural鈥?/a>
I too had bad acne . I tried everything including acutane.. which cost my parents $400 a month... but this link will take you the product line that I used that only cost about $70 a month and it is great... have to use it as a system with nothing else. click on the link below and look for beyond the basics... it will say arbonne clear advantage just below the picture.......





Hope it works for you as well as it did for me... :)
i've heard oatmeal is good for the skin and so is green tea it's suppose to reduce irritation and redness.





I have also heard someone say that granulated sugar is good for exfoliating with.


hope you find something that works for you.
I'VE ALWAYS USED A TOOTHPASTE MASK. BE SURE IT'S A PEROXIDE/ BAKING SODA TOOTHPATER WITH VERY LITTLE SUGAR. SUGAR WILL MAKE YOU BREAK OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment