Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blackheads, pores, or something else? D:?

okay so I have these little spots on my and around my nose area. they've been there for a while, and I can't feel them or anything, but nothing seems to be working. I've tried blackhead removers and pore minimizers, but nothing seems to work :/Blackheads, pores, or something else? D:?
here are some blackheads removal answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Blackheads, pores, or something else? D:?
THAT'S NOTHING...


I have a swollen BUTT HOLE..


It ITCHESS sooooo much!


Its like a purpaly color (the butt inside)


When I took a shower last night I was scrubbing my butt for 10 mins to get rid of the bacteria... then I had to rinse it for another 5 mins to make sure it dose not BURN my butt so it won't get even more swollen..





AND THATS NOT ALL... it was hurting for like 4 days!
Use stream of natural chamomile infusion for cleansing your nose blackheads.





Infuse a bunch of chamomile with a cup of water and pour it into a large bowl. Then keep your face over it for about 5-10 minutes or as much as you can. In this way, your skin will become softer and large pores on nose and other areas of face will open. Just after this procedure you need to cleanse those blackheads immediately. For this purpose use a warm moist washcloth and remove those pimples gently.





Tip #1:





You can repeat this procedure several times, if needed. I would recommend you to use this method once a week.





Tip #2:





After you鈥檝e finished with all that stream procedure, apply a special wash remedy for blackheads and pores to get maximum results.
i have them too they are dirty covered clogged pores XD... try vaporizing and using a peel-off... or go get professional help %26lt;- its really working for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment