Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pores, blackheads and other suckish stuff like that...help please.!!!?

I have HUGE pores, and I don't just mean, you know - the occasional HUGE pore that isn't really as huge as I make out, I mean HUGE patches of HUGE pores on my cheeks, and chin.


I have heard that Clinique do good pore minimizing products, I was wondering which one - or more - should I get.


I have acne, and it's fading, but i still have loads of blackheads and huge open pores. I want to get rid of them all.


I would ideally like a mask, that i can leave on for a while and peel off, that will pull out all of the blackheads, and then a cream or something that will close pores, or atleast make a noticeable difference.








PLEASE help, it's urgent. I am going to an important event and I really want to look my very best.





Thanks .Pores, blackheads and other suckish stuff like that...help please.!!!?
Steam your face.


I know you don't want your pore any larger but here this out:


1)Hot steam will open your pores so you can -gently and easily- push out the puss without irritating and causing redness.





2)Use a face scrub while your pores are still open with the steam. Scrub em good!





3) Apply a cleaning mask. After you put on the mask steam your face while you're letting it sit. This will make sure the mask gets into every nook and cranny





4) After washing off all of the mask with warm water use a toner (I just use rubbing alcohol but some skins can't handle it)





5) Quickly use ice water to tighten the newly unclogged and cleansed pores





You might want to look into Estee Lauder's pore minimizer. I could swear on the stuffPores, blackheads and other suckish stuff like that...help please.!!!?
what i do is mix 1/4 a cup of oatmeal(uncooked) with 2 teaspoons of baking soda(not powder). then add some water. add enough so that the mixture forms a paste. apply onto your face and leave on for 15-20 minutes. then rinse gently with warm water. once your done put on an oil-free moisturizer. do this once or twice a week
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask is a unique cleanser which can be used in two ways to help keep skin looking clear and healthy, use as a daily wash to prevent blemishes, or use as a 5 minute mask to deep cleanse and condition.
go to your doctor for proper medicine, acne is an illness and is regarded as such my medical professionals so don't buy expensive products go to a doctor and get free medicine she will advise you about your pores
I would suggest that you talk to the clinique rep at your local store and ask their advice as to what is the best product for you to use.


c
Pour boiling water into a bowl-place your head over it and cover your head with a towel. Repeat until desired effect is produced!....
Hey!!! I am a Level 2 Beauty Therapist.





I had perfect skin until I was 18 years old. I started to get spots known as 'papules' which is a painful spot. I used to get loads and I would be left with scars on my face. Luckly my skin is much better now and the scars have begun to fade.





Everyone has different skin types so I believe you should try to understand your facial skin.





Different skin types:





Combination


Oily


Sensitive


Dry


Mature


Normal





I have combination skin.





This is my day and night routine:





1) I wash my face with dove soap bar twice


2) I cleanse using Nivea young gel


3) I tone with very cold water


4) I moisturise my face with Nivea soft





First find out what skin type you have and then find a cleanser.





There are different cleansers, such as:





Milk


Gel


Cream


Lotion


Always find the one which matches your skin because this will help.








Exfoliation:





Exfoliate at least a maximum of 2 times a week after cleansing unless you have a exfoliator which is used for daily then do so. Always use the one which is suitable for your skin.





Toning:





There are many toners around but remember to use the one for your skin type. Some toners have a high astringent level and may sting your face so my alternative is splashing cold water onto your face. It does the exact same as a toner. This will help close your pores up.





Moisturise:





Always moisturise your skin because it can dry out. And it also makes a good base for make up. Find the one suitable for your skin.





There are a lot of brands out in shops. So go out and read the lables on the products and once you found a good product and it works then stick to using it.





Aftercare:





If you (by chance) do get a reaction then apply a cool compress to your skin. If the redness doesn't got down then see your GP.





Once you have cleansed toned and moisturise, avoid touching your skin because this is one way of putting dirty onto your face.





Try and get in a day and night routine. Your skin will look much better good.





I hope I have helped.
DON'T USE CLINIQUE!!!


I know so many people that have reacted badly to their products and their skin never been the same since. If you already on medication, stick with that, and as suggested earlier, maybe steaming and toning your face on a regular basis will help keep pores clean and uninfected. As far as i know there is nothing that will permanently minimise large pores but please don't be tempted to hide them behind thick makeup, it will only make thing worse.


You can get the blackhead strips that pull all the gunk out, but be sure to cleanse and tone thoroughly after using them...and stop touching your face during the day!


I know how awful it is to have terrible skin, but with age I have found it better to have healthy skin than have it clogged up with makeup and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment