Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pores and blackheads?

I have large pores, as well as the odd blackheads. anyone out there have any good advice on how to manage them? please?Pores and blackheads?
I kind of have the same issue you do. I have a lot of blackheads on my chin and the bridge of my nose and it has been irritating me for years. I just recently started using the Neutrogena Wave Pro and let me tell you...lol. I LOVE IT! When I wake up the next day, I look like I never had blackheads in the first place! The Neutrogena wave is kind of costly, but it is worth it.





HIH,


BrittPores and blackheads?
The best way to make your pores appear smaller is to clean your face day and night with a deep cleanser, especially if you wear make-up. If you don't need heavy moisturizer (like cream) then use a light moisturizing lotion. I also kind you not when I say, drink a lot of water from the time you get up and throughout the day, water will do your skin right! It's also good to give yourself a clay or charcoal mask once or twice a week. Good luck, I know this can be frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment