Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to dramatically reduce pores, blackheads/whiteheads?

I am going back into commercial work; perfect skin is critical. I use Aveeno skin brightening daily scrub every other day, neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask as a mask every few days on my chin, nose, and between my brows (where I get the pores and black/whiteheads of course), aveeno clear complexion foaming wash twice a day, and c.booth balancing facial cleanser sometimes as well. I moisturize with aveeno positiviely radiant daily facial moisturizer with SPF 30 every morning, and occaisionally use the color from Chanel's tinted moisturizer with SPF 15. I have very, very fair skin and am about to start a freckle fading/intense vitamin C treatment, as well as other serums and moisturizers from c.booth, No.7 and Chanel. I am not trying to avoid going to a dermatologist, but I do want to know what you guys have tried (or heard of) that really does the job of getting rid of those brownish pores on the nose as well as blackheads on the chin and between the brows. Any dermatologist/product recommendations? I have red hair and blue eyes and light freckles, accordingly pretty sensitive skin. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THROUGH ALL OF THIS (wow I talked a lot) and I will definitely get 10 points to the best answer soon!How to dramatically reduce pores, blackheads/whiteheads?
your welcome XD i have red hair, freckles, and sensitive skin too, so i know what its like. your lucky you have the money for all that, but anyway, mix some quaker oats *they CANT be the quick ones* and honey, put it on your face, scrub it around after 2-3 mins, wipe off with warm water, and rinse with cold.How to dramatically reduce pores, blackheads/whiteheads?
You seem to be doing everything you need


But you should use toners after you use any form of cleanser or mask or scrubs. It tightens your pores reducing the chance of anything getting into your skin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNYgtYGmZvE%26amp;feature=channel_page





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v1ptLmpGBk%26amp;feature=channel
To get rid of the blackheads you should get a facial. They really do a good job of getting them out. And wash your face with something that has salicylic acid in it since it cleans the lining of the pores. And the only thing that I've found out works for actual breakouts is benzoyle peroxide. Clean and Clear has this face wash/mask that's really good. Other than that i don't know what to say. Ohh and stay away from makeup that clogs your pores since that leads to breakouts.
Ok first of all trust me LESS IS MORE! many times.





As a professional makeup artist I can give you a few steps with a total solution for your problem.





http://www.beeluscious.com





Get the following items from Bee Luscious





Papaya Cleanser


Papaya Toner


Papaya scrub


Pore Perfecting Face Primer


Oil Free Day Lotion SPF 15


Sea Mid Mask only do this once every 10 or so days NO MORE





Your pores will vanish and the black and white heads will disappear I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment