Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help with pores and blackheads?

help! my graduation is on wednesday.. and i wanna look perfect. my pores on my nose and cheeks are huge and i have a few blackheads. what are some fast-acting products i can use? i am currently using the Clean and Clear kit.Help with pores and blackheads?
I think it is good to wash your face with a scrub and use an astringent after to tighten and close up pores. Fore blackheads all you have to do is boil some water, pour it in a bowl and lean over it. Cover you head with a towel, like steaming your face. Do this for 10-15 minutes. This helps to release the blackheads and clear your skin. It really works. But your pores will be open so becareful about touching your face or going out. Use an astringent after I suppose.Help with pores and blackheads?
Given below are a few tips to remove blackheads:





路 Do not use harsh soaps or lotions, which could the face oily. Use cleansers and try to keep the skin less oily.





路 Try to keep the dead cells away from the skin, by cleaning your face.





路 Do not squeeze the blackheads. Too much squeezing could damage the skin and make the pores large.





路 Applying warm water on the face and gently putting pressure with a little cotton could clear the clogs.


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Tips-to-remove-blackheads.html
To minimize the appearance of pores you should use toner. I would suggest using Witch Hazel. I have very sensitive skin and light acne and it doesnt irritate my skin and it dries out my pimples. And it works great on minimizing the appearance of my pores. You can buy them with different % of alcohol. I got mine at rite aid and it works really well.





Good luck and congratulations %26lt;3
Well you can use real soap dove works okay if ur looking for cover up try boujoa from Ulta
my acne is kinda bad and i used proactive and in a few days i could see some improvement in my skin.
clean and clear exfoliating scrub works swell :]
i put rubbing alcohol on my face and once it dries i put lemon and then go to sleep
Try mint toothpaste.
the acne free kit works for me. they sell it at walmart
the wave! i use it every day it works really good!! u can get it at target
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment