Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I get rid of Blackheads & Large pores Thanks!!!?

It tells you everything here





http://www.getridofthings.com/getridofbl鈥?/a>





You cannot remove pores.





You can use an exfoliator to clean your pores and remove dead skin. This will help your skin to breathe.





Also, drink lots of water, 1-2L per day and that will make a big difference.How can I get rid of Blackheads %26amp; Large pores Thanks!!!?
Squeeze 'em or get those thingies where it rips them out or face scrubs but they take longerHow can I get rid of Blackheads %26amp; Large pores Thanks!!!?
Need to wash in the morning and at night to keep the pores clean use a mild daily scrub like st Ives apricot scrub in the morning to clear the pores and cleasing facial wash at night to keep oil production at bay. Buy a microdermabrasion kit available in chemist and use once a week.
I have acne and Im 32. My Dr put me on antibiotics years ago which was effective, but I came off them when I learnt about MRSA. There is the pill, but be careful as they have side effects such as depression. This is onbly as a last resort if nothing works over the counter. I also use Panoxyl aqua gel, which is behind th counter, but is very harsh on the skin, but effective.
wash your face frequently with cold water and use a facial wash that is mild and attuned to your skin type.
Find a pure %26amp; natural face wash - I suggest Arbonne, Berts Bee or Aveeno.





Before washing your face take a clean hot compress to face. Heat in micro double warmth. repeat.


Clean face. Pat dry add a toner (witch hazel)


and an acne cream.





Repeat at night. Twice a week use an exfoliant


and once a week a deep cleaning pore mask


both done on a clean face.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Awesome stuff! Rinse your face with cold water.
go to sauna. it very good all round.
I will squeeze the blackheads for you, I love em. Splat and its gone.
exfoliate cleanse and steam
i listed this awhile back, and i got a bunch of answers but nothing really worked.


I started getting Microdermibrasions at American Laser Center and that actually does work.


its like 90 bucks every 2 weeks, but my skin has never been clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment