Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and make your pores smaller?

There is no real right or wrong way to remove black heads. There are a few critcal steps though. First off all, wash your hands and face with an Oil-Free Acne Wash... there pretty basic so any brand works. The goal is to make sure your clean, transmitting bacteria only makes things worse... then warming up the area with a hot-hot towel works nicely because it opens the pores enough for the icky stuff to slip right out while avoiding putting to much pressure on the good surrounding skin. Wash your face again afterwards because blackheads them selfs are bacteria and oil so they leave that nasty stuff behind. I wouldnt recomend the pore strips however, even though they are a easy/quick fix the glue clogs up your pores even more in the long run. Hope this helps!What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and make your pores smaller?
you can only physically make your pores smaller temporarily. it is immpossible to make them small longterm. cold water can make them small temp.What's the best way to get rid of blackheads and make your pores smaller?
pore strips get rid of blackheads or you could always do it the old fashioned way and use a needle. cold water should close over your pores afterwards.
Black Heads are dirt trapped in the fat your pores secrete. So washing your face and eating less fatty foods are the answer.





You don't want permanently small pores, but one way to help shrink them before you go out is an ice-water face wash. I have used them before putting on make-up for stage shows, and they make your face appear tight and vibrant. It only lasts about two hours though, but unless you are sweating it shouldn't matter.
Try the Biore' masks or some of the pore strips, they work well. Also, to prevent future blackheads use a gentle scrub at night, something for sensitive skin works great because it's gentle enough but works the just as well as the regular one.
This works for all types of acne! I have acne, I have created my own cure for acne. It is my little secret but I will share it with you! What you need is





1. A washcloth


2. Hydrogen Peroxide


3. Tea Tree Oil





And what you do is put Tea Tree Oil and the Hydrogen Peroxide an the washcloth and then rub it all over the area where you have acne. It works for me. I was just trying to find an in-exspensive way to cure my acne, and it worked! After I apply it to my face, and I go look at my face in a mirror 3 hours later, I can see a difference! It is amazing! Good luck!
Any clay mask will do. I use the one by Swiss Almond. You can get it at Target or Walmart. It's cheap and it works. You put it on clean skin once a week for about 15 minutes then rinse it off with cold water. It works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment