Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sensitive skin and clogged pores/blackheads?

So after purchasing many different skin products and days of only washing my face with water, I think I finally found my skin problem. To make such a long story short, I most likely have a bad case of clogged pores/ blackheads. Excited to know, meaning I may have to start worrying less about my skin problem. As I may plan to purchase Clean and Clear soon. Though is it also possible that I may have sensitive skin? I would like to know so, since the harmful effects of CleanandClear on sensitive skin. Or usually when one have clogged pores/ blackheads, sensitive skin is rare? I can see how one can confuse sensitive skin for clogged pores/ blackheads.Sensitive skin and clogged pores/blackheads?
Steaming is very effective for clogged pores/blackheads .Always use natural products or natural remedies on skin as they are harmless and will not damage your skin This site has lot of natural tips to have a clear skin which you might find it useful .


http://healthbeautytips.net/Skincare.htm


Hope it will help you.Sensitive skin and clogged pores/blackheads?
Don't waste your money on those skimpy products that never work...use traditional methods...lol..this is coming from a 13 year old girl...lol


Anyways...go into a steam bath, or after taking a hot shower...stick your face/go in the steam for like 20 minutes, come out, and wash your face thourolly, with water, and no soap...I promise that that will work..please try this before you go out and buy those use less products..





Mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asjl8kKYq44oxQPwUNQUpODsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090416204928AAyPXGg

No comments:

Post a Comment