Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have enormous pores on my nose, often filled with blackheads. How can I get rid of the blackheads?

I have the same problem, girl! I tried pore strips, which work but they dont get everything. I tried facial scrubs, which still didnt work tooo well. You can still give them a try though.





what worked for me was some cleaning pads I got from my dermatologist. I actually went in to clear my acne scars, but she gave me that too. They're called Plexion cloths and its only by prescription. They work reallyyyyyy well and are gentle on your skin. My skin is sooo soft and shiny now! Oh, and she also gave me this mint mast cream I use every night. BUt I bought this froml her own office, so its not really a prescription. But im sure all doctors can provide you with something. The mask basically makes my pores smaller and it also works great and is gentle!





good luck! :o)I have enormous pores on my nose, often filled with blackheads. How can I get rid of the blackheads?
pore strips, they really workI have enormous pores on my nose, often filled with blackheads. How can I get rid of the blackheads?
use pore strips they work wonders
I have that problem too, but they will go away if you think positively and use some blackhead eliminating strips or scrubs.
I agree, Biore pore strips are great. Also, after you use a scrub to wash your face, rinse with cold water to seal your pores.
like what everyone else is saying use some porestrips, i find that avons blackhead clearing products work really well. if none of this works please see a doctor or dermatologist. good luck!
I use this system:


1) once a week I use biore ultra strong pore strips


2)everyday I wash my face twice with proactive


3)once a week I use a face mask(peeloff)


4)try not to wear too much make up if you're a girl and you're into make up


5)if you have to wear make up get minerals make up,they don't clog up your pores so much.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment