Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Uneven skin tone..big pores..blackheads..oily and dry skin..anything?

Well as you can see I have alot of problems with my skin. First of all its very pale and my skin tone is uneven..And it some areas my nose especially I have oily spots while my forehead and cheeks or more dry. I also have veeeeeeeery deep and small blackheads on my nose and some on my chin. I have tried to extract them out but it didnt work and some are in areas I just couldnt get to easily. So I guess im asking for a regiment of things that are affordable and could help get gorgeous pale skin. Something I can do before bed ever night or every morning when I wake up. Ill put a picture up so you can see what my skin looks like. I promise you its no where near as good as it looks in the picture. Anyone who takes out the time to help me, thank you.








http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/kelseykillswitch/Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpgUneven skin tone..big pores..blackheads..oily and dry skin..anything?
I LOVE your eyes! Are they natural or contacs? Sorry...I had to ask. :)





I have about the same problem as you do! Well, I DID until I walked into Sephora a while ago. All I can say is....MOISTURIZE! MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE! Go to Sephora (Yes, they are pricey but it's worth it if you have tried everything and it still doesn't work) ask about Hourlglass Moisturizer. Ok? It's AWESOME. IT ROCKS. Ask about the WHOLE Hourglass line ok? Emphasizing your needs that you addressed in your question. You won't regret it. They also, have something that dries up zits....like that. But you don't have zits so I won't get into that.





Anywho, just go to Sephora and ask a girl there (who has awesome skin) what you just asked Yahoo Answers ok?Uneven skin tone..big pores..blackheads..oily and dry skin..anything?
Well... you know what?


to me, it sounds like you just want attention and praise for your picture, because in it, your skin looks flawless, and you have got none of what you mentioned in the title.





If this is SERIOUS, than go to a dermatologist.
ur skin is oily and dry,take herbal facials n try 2 wash ur face 3 times wid a good face wash.
Go to a dermatologist. They will get you sorted out!
You look normal to me. in fact, you look hot.
I can suggest Paula's Choice 2% BHA Exfoliating Liquid.


Link:


http://www.paulaschoice.com/product/two-percent-beta-hydroxy-acid-liquid/bha-aha-exfoliants





It may be a little pricey but well worth it! It's the #1 best seller on their website and almost all reviews are positive. I have blackhead-clogged pores and major break-outs, but since I started using this product I almost completely stopped breaking out and my skin is so much smoother! After using the BHA for about two weeks, you should extract your blackheads. It is recommended for you to extract every few weeks for the best results.
it sounds like you have combination type skin.


in the morning, use a cleanser, toner and moisturise which contains spf15. a good cleanser is Avene soapless gel cleanser, or cetaphil cleanser. both are mild and won't aggravate oily skin or cause irritation. it is important to be gentle with skin. just put toner on the oily areas, a good one is Vichy Normaderm. i use Olay multi radiance fluid spf15 as it contains niacinamide, which is a helpful ingredient for uneven skin tone or inflammed skin.


in the evenings, use cleanser again, and toner, and then try a light balancing moisturiser. Roc hydra bio active combination skin is good, or a cetaphil moisturiser. Eucerin hydro balance light is nice too.


also use an exfoliator in place of cleanser on your blackheads, try Avene gentle exfoliator. or you could use pore strips. they are normally used on the nose but can be used on forehead and chin.





remember to remove makeup at night before you cleanse, with a mild makeup remover or baby wipe, as it won't irritate skin.





eating healthily, lots of water and some exercise everyday is important for healthy skin. try to eliminate all junk food and eat a lot of fresh things.
If your looking to spend no money, the best treatment for skin care is:


1. Wash face with any cleanser


2. Sleep before 9pm


3. Eat health 3 meals a day.


OR


1. Go to a dermatologist, they will set you up with special treatments either pills, or a cream.


2. Eat healthy.


3. Get a decent amount of sleep every night.


Clean and Clear and Nutragena is the best non- proscription medication for acne/whitehead/ blackhead/ dry skin


People tell you to ';Watch your Sugar intake'; its not true, its all the fats and trans-fats and sodium, Sugar is the least of it.


There is also Birth-control ';Yaz'; its a great way to get clear skin, and its also a birth-control. Talk to your doctor for more information
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment