Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I have smaller less visible open pores and how can I get rid of my blackheads?

I don't have acne (a pimple pops up but very rarely). But I have these big pores on my nose and cheeks. And I can't seem to get rid of those blackheads sitting on my nose.





Any suggestions what product to use for big open pores and removal of blackheads or home remedies perhaps?How can I have smaller less visible open pores and how can I get rid of my blackheads?
Try using a microderm abrasion, there are several on the market that work great. They will soften the skin, and really cleanse down deep, helping to get rid of blackheads and make pores smoother and smaller.How can I have smaller less visible open pores and how can I get rid of my blackheads?
I have the same thing!!!








OMg it so sucky.





But I use the biore nose balchead strips---they really take them away.





Then there is a pore minimizing wash in shoppers i beleive it is Boire too!!





Try you will be satusfied for sure.
i got this stuff called Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch from Clarins that works wonders
same thing I just cleanse everyday and I donno wats rong

No comments:

Post a Comment