Saturday, December 26, 2009

Large pores? does anyone have a descent cure for large pores & blackheads on my face?

I have tried many over the counter treatments, they dont work.


I researched and it seemed that 'queen helene's' mint julep mask would do the trick. it just dried my face out, almost scaley!!! and it hasn't helped.


i know you shouldm't use a foundation with SPF in it, it makes your pores larger, or appear that way.


so.........any women have any suggestions? thsi is driving me crazy. they're not enormous but enough for me to notice and I am told that this worsens with age.Large pores? does anyone have a descent cure for large pores %26amp; blackheads on my face?
Vanessa B





Let me tell you something not many people know,


When you try to wash the oil off your wash using soap or


any store brought product what happends is it sucks up alot of the natural oils


out of your skin, and what happends when that occurs? your


skin goes into over time trying to reblimish the lost oil


and doubles the amount, your pores open up more to get more of the oil out and air in so let me help you





Ah ok well my mother had the same problem as you,


and let me tell you what she did to make it stop,


this is a home treatment of course, the only thing


you may need to buy is a lemon if you dont already have some in the fridge,


what you want to do is get some lemon and squeez that


sucker into a tiny bit of honey, and mix that all together, put that


into the area where you want treated and wait 5-10 mins and than wash off,


the lemon works great as a toner and as we all know toners are


great for tighthing the skin and even better for your pores to look


smaller, the honey helps as an evener, it will even out the uneven


skin tone and also sooths the skin,This teachique not only destorys the pimples you already


have but it also helps prevent them from coming up again,Drinking alot of water


every day also helps alot :) Well I hope this helps %26lt;3 good luck


-- Love VanessaLarge pores? does anyone have a descent cure for large pores %26amp; blackheads on my face?
yes, i understand ur problem...try burts bee's. Go to the beauty supply store and ask them about burts bees, they have something for large pores and the product is all natural! GOOD LUCK!
Check out this website:


http://www.docshop.com/education/dermatology/skin-flaws/large-pores/





As a good exfoliant, I really like St. Ives facial scrub. That will help to remove dead skin, cleanse pores, and reveal smoother clearer skin. The pores will appear smaller.


If you have acne, you probably have oily skin, so try to find an oil-free facial moisturizer that will soothe the skin without clogging the pores. I like the Johnson %26amp; Johnson Aveeno facial lotions.


Please send me an email and let me know if this helps you.
get a pore minimizer face wash, and wash as directed.... never mix face washes or else your skin gets irritated and can break out... i am struggling from acne and my doctor told me thig
pores are like thumbprints you can't change them you get what you were born with. ALL THOSE ADS ARE LYING, they onlty temporary minimize the APPEARANCE read the small print on the back or in the carton of all them says **keyword appearance. minimizes the appearance of pores. use a skin care regimen that suits your type skin, oily dry combo, to minimize pore appearance you can always finish with an icy splash before toning the cold contracts the pores make sure you cleanse evry night before you sleepeven if you do'nt wear makeup you would not believe the pollution in the air and how it stick to our natural oils we produce, blotting during the day can also help, drink plenty of water and sweat it naturally clean our pores and releases dirt and oil from the very deepest part of our skin

No comments:

Post a Comment