Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I keep blackheads from coming back and closing up the pores to make them less noticeable?

I use the Biore pore strips and have used the deep cleansing ones as well and they work well to get rid of the blackheads but then they just come back later and the dots and holes are still noticeable. I tried using the Biore pore minimizing foam wash and that didn't do anything to close up the pores. Any suggestions?How can I keep blackheads from coming back and closing up the pores to make them less noticeable?
No products are going to give you the result you want. I researched/experimented for a long time and found this was the only truly effective way to permanently reduce pores and rid face of blackheads. You quickly reduce them by quite vigorous massage using an essential oi - olive and coconut are excellent. (See USER'S happy response below) You first flex or tighten skin by tightening face muscles so that you will not be pulling or stressing skin. Use finger tips and front and sides of fingers depending where on face you massage. A circular motion will not work. Do over and over firmly and they start shrinking right away. For quickest results do each day for 15 to 30 min.(Doesn't have to be all in one session).They will vanish in as little as 2 to 3 days. If massage entire face you will quickly have a radiant, tight, firm, totally blemish free, healthy skin and you will not need to use any other product or treatment ever again - not even moisturizers. Oils are perfect natural moisturizers.


REPLY FROM A USER - ';Omg, I've been following your advice and massaging my face vigorously with coconut oil for the last three days and I see results already! Thank you ever so much..this could be the solution to my all my skin problems. I'd messaged earlier asking about the pores on my face. They're very large and EVERYWHERE. I have a massive event coming up in a month. Do you think your method with help me get rid of the pores by then? Could I do it twice daily to speed up the process? ';





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research/experimentation using only safe, natural treatments to permanently cure skin conditions.How can I keep blackheads from coming back and closing up the pores to make them less noticeable?
i have one of these. http://www.beautyneeds.com/beauty/TM2740鈥?/a>





you have to steam your face really well before using it. push them out one by one. it'll hurt, and be careful not to scratch the top layer of skin off otherwise it'll scab. otherwise they work really well.





afterwards, use a cotton ball and pat some toner on your skin. that'll help close the pores. then put some light moisturizer.





they always come back though. i cant figure out how to get rid of them permenantly.
Go to price line and get a pore minimising mask. I use one but can't remember what brand but I know I got it from there it is about $10 and you leave it on for 5 mins. It stings a little but it is effective. It is alco clear so if anyone walks in on you you dont look like you have a face mask on. Hope this helps
I have always heard that the astringent ';witch hazel'; was good to shrink pores. I think you can get it at walmart. I know you can get it at sally's beauty supply.
Get a facial :D





No seriosuly they get all of them out for you and its wonderful (:
use ice, it really works. And also use an oil controller during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment