Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to close those pores on my nose and get rid of the few blackheads left?

hi


i am a 32 y.old guy and i wanna get rid of the few blackheads i still have on my nose.Most importantly,I used to have a lot more blackheads than that and now my pores are opened...


How can i close them and rejuvenate my skin,give it the appearance it had in my teenage day?I heard microdermabrasion is an option,but is it the only one?Should I consider micro dermabrasion or anything else?How to close those pores on my nose and get rid of the few blackheads left?
noxzema and sea breeze will close your pores


biore for blackheads will get rid of those nasty things


good luck!!!!!How to close those pores on my nose and get rid of the few blackheads left?
i used to have that and i used the stick pad on my nose and it removed some. about the pores try use Biore oil control or something i don't really remember its name it can control the oil and make the pores closed i used to use that when i had a oily skin and it worked well.
No cream in the world will have effect on pores, there's nothing that can close them. As for the black heads try a blackhead cleanser or those things that you stick on then rip off ( it hurts bad) But i really can't guarantee anything. Try visiting a dermatologist.
diamond peeling i suggest. its good... but anyway they are the same but its faster than the microdermabrasion
cdch


  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment