Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Two questions:: How do I fully get rid of blackheads? How do I minimize pores?

1) Buy a good exfoliant scrub.


2) Buy a cheap electric toothbrush.


3) Buy a tube of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask (I think I spelled that wrong but you'll still be able to find it)





Use the exfoliant, scrub it into your problem areas with the toothbrush. (If you have sensitive skin you can use your cleanser with the toothbrush but use the toothbrush - it works like nothing you've ever seen before) Rinse your face off and marvel at how clean your face looks. Now do the mask, it only takes about 15 minutes. Once you've got it all rinsed off you will be so amazed. This will remove blackheads and will minimize your pores. I do the whole deal maybe twice a week.Two questions:: How do I fully get rid of blackheads? How do I minimize pores?
One answer for both of your questions: Keep your pores clean by washing your face DAILY!





PS: DO NOT buy into those products that ';minimize'; the size of pores, pores cant be shrunk in size, you can keep them clean and make them look smaller. thats why in infomercials you always hear ';it helps the look of pores appear smaller';. ';Look';, it does NOT shrink.Two questions:: How do I fully get rid of blackheads? How do I minimize pores?
they have those pores cleansing sticker things for blackheads and then there's face scrubs.. but honeslty i've tried them and my blackheads always come back.





my problem areas are my chin and nose and forehead... this sucks i know how you feel.





let me know if anyone gives you a good answer, i dont even wear makeup and i wash my face all of the time and i still get them!!
There are ways of curing blackheads, that most people know, such as regular skincare, eating a healthy low-fat diet, the use of quality cosmetics products.
I personally facial gets rid of all the blackheads completely and this is the fastest way. Anyway, they will keep coming back so regular facials are needed. Pores can be minimized by using toner regularly, at least for me
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment