Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clogged pores/blackheads?

I have large clogged pores on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. It seems like they have been this way for years and years and they never go away. I've used scrubs, exfoliators, masks, ect and they never go away. Squeezing them seems futile since its like every pore on my face. I'm really tired of it and want nice clear skin. Is there anything out there that works awesome on blackheads? or does it sound like I need chemical peels at a dermatologist? Clogged pores/blackheads?
ok, a chemical peel will do WONDERS. first off u dont need to get one from a dr. Im an esthetician and I do them all the time. they are fantastic for exfoliation as well as other benefits. u can get a superficial chemical peel that only works on the epidermis. to get a deep peel u need a doc to do it.





Clogged pores/blackheads?
No you don't need to see a dermatologist.


just change your routine.


Every night run warm water and wash your face with a product you prefer. and rinse with cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment