Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pores , blackheads and zits OH MY!?

Ok so today i got ';there ALL Clean %26amp; Clear '; some stuff to help with my Pores , Zits and Blackheads, i got soft oil-free Day moisturizer, soft in - shower steam facial , cooling daily pore toner, invisible blemish treatment, and blackhead clearing scrub.


if using all of these everyday some twice a day when should i start seeing my face clearing up?? and how many times a day should i use this stuff?? and is there anything else i should be using to help??


any info besides this would also help a bunch . ~thanks so much~Pores , blackheads and zits OH MY!?
I would use the shower facial just once a week. There is not anything you can do to ';shrink'; your pores, but exfoliating does help to make them cleaner and less visible.





You can use the other products twice a day, morning and night. Although I would recommend getting a facial cleanser to substitute for the scrub once a day. Exfoliating too much may irritate your skin. If your skin is excessively pimply, I would see a dermatologist for recommendations.Pores , blackheads and zits OH MY!?
Woah Honey, you have a lot of things that will overload your pores, this is what I use every morning and night and i have flawless skin





Step 1: I put on Neutrogena Deep-Clean Invigorating Foam Cleanser. I put it on my face, leave it for about half a minute, then wash it off. Don't dry your face.





Step 2: With my face still wet from the previous wash(step 1) I put on 1-2 1/2 pumps of Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. I leave it on my face for a half a minute, then wash it off. Dry face.





Step 3: When face is semi-Dry to Fully Dry, I put on Clean And Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer. Don't wash it off. Check to see if any part of your face is tight(sign of dryness) put it on the tigh area till it's not tight anymore





I do this every morning and night because it doesn't dry my face out and it doesn't make it red or oily or irritated. It works fast! My skin is much clearer than before. I found all the products at Target and it was a really great price!
Wow, that's alot of stuff, why don't you try each indiviually to see which one works more for you, as different things work differently for different people.





One of them could be really good on your skin, but you wont know which one it is, if you use them all at once.





Hope this helps :)
Ya when you put so much stuff like helping products it will actually tend to get worse..Limit what you put on your face not alot rub it in good. Try goin to A dermatologist they will give you stuff that will actually work and they tell you how to keep A healthy lookin face.
That's like an overload of stuff. It might make you break out even more actually.
You'll need to wait awhile to see results. To get rid of blackheads, scrub your face with the blackhead scrub you got. Or get a grainy, honey and almond scrub, it works really well!! Take a hot steamy shower. Right after you get out, gently squeeze the head with your fingers. NOT NAILS!!! For whiteheads, gently press a wet, warm towel to the spot. Repeat until it opens itself up and drains.

No comments:

Post a Comment