Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have Pores, Blackheads, Pimples,?

I have all 3 of these really really bad and make-up just doesn`t cover it up anymore.


What kind of facewash, maks, face creams should I use?


And what kind of cover-up should I use?I have Pores, Blackheads, Pimples,?
Try ';Clean%26amp;Clear'; It has a daily face wash, an oil-free moisterizer, and an acne spot treatment. I personally use this product and it has helped me a TON! Not only does it take away the breakouts and pimples you already have, but it prevents them from coming back too.





http://www.cleanandclear.ca/en/index.asp





More ways to prevent breakouts is to change your pillowcase EVERY night. It sounds funny, but you wont believe how much bacteria is on that pillow case of yours. =/ lol.


Also, try not to touch your face to much because there is tons of bacteria growing on your fingers as well.








One more product i think you should try is called the ';Clarisonic'; it is a cleansing face brush. It takes away blackheads and small bumps, and makes your skin more smooth.


and my opinion on it is, that its a great tool for taking off your face makeup at night!!!! :)








Hope all this helps %26lt;33I have Pores, Blackheads, Pimples,?
3 things ::








1. Nutrogena


2. Pro-active


3. Bare minerals make up.





I have the same thing hun ;; I know how it is and thats what I use!
Try this, steam your face over a pot of boiling hot water and then apply a clarifying mask. My favourite is Neutrogena acne mask, if your skin needs more gentle treatment Mary Kay has a great one. That should help draw the impurities from your skin. I would spend less time covering up and more time treating, but a regular facial scrub will help as well and afterward apply your moisturiser and a good makeup base, Mac has a really good one, it fills in the pores so your skin looks flawless when you apply your foundation over it.
i would use deep clean for the black heads and pores i ahve used it before for the few pimples i had and it worked great on me but it can't be the smae for everybody
I used proactive, it doesn't help much, then i tried nuetragena advanced solutions, worked great at first then bam ruins your skin really badly! I now use and love murad! you really should buy it!
I had all three for years, and it didn't stop until I stopped trying to cover it up and switched to gentle cleanser.





One thing that you have to accept is that any scrubbing or anything that damages or scratches your skin will just make it more prone to infection. You have to baby the skin for a while.





I had to quit the liquid make-up and concealer entirely. I started using a cleanser with alpha hydroxy acid--specifically Alpha Hydrox foaming facial wash.





If you want to get rid of the acne, I would avoid the cover-ups like the plague. The only think I ever use now is a powder foundation. I've been essentially acne-free for seven years.





The only topicals that I used on my face were a bit or retin-A gel and some alpha hydroxy cream. They helped promote a bit of peeling after my face healed up a bit.
Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so you can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment