Sunday, April 25, 2010

Besides the biore blackhead pore strips, what other biore products should I try?

I have the pore strips already but I was wondering what other biore products I should try? and what are your opinions on them?Besides the biore blackhead pore strips, what other biore products should I try?
I use the Biore ice cold cleanser. I love it. I have combination skin and I love the fact that it doesn't dry my skin out. I've been using it for a while now and I've tried everything from Clinique to St. Ives, it's the best one out there. Good Luck in your search!!!Besides the biore blackhead pore strips, what other biore products should I try?
I've used biore products in the past including the pore strips and i find it that they are just too harsh for the skin. They over dry the skin and trigger the sebaceous gland to overreact by producing more oil.





I think you should try using Mary Kay products for gentle yet effective products.





www.marykay.com/perfectbeauty
try the biore shine free moisturizor its sooooooo good and it helps clear up spots, the fcial scrubs are good aswell! it depends on skin type but their range always works well for me
u shud try the pore scrubber thing its good u feel the cleaning of the pores like this ice feelingg its good

No comments:

Post a Comment