Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Do I get rid of Blackheads and clogged pores without drying my sensitive skin?

I have really sensitive skin, I tried almost everything, Proactive, all that Walmart over the counter stuff. Its not bad where it covers all of my face, its just my cheeks, chins and a little bit on my forehead. These blackheads or clogged pores cause my skin to swell up in little red bumps and pimples. If I squeeze it out, which is not a good idea and is really disquisting im sorry, it comes out in a small oval shaped clear thing. Anything I try, I end up drying up my skin and making it irritate really bad, expecially around my mouth and nose area.





I need to find a solution. ThanksHow Do I get rid of Blackheads and clogged pores without drying my sensitive skin?
Contact a Mary Kay consultant in your area, she will work out a skin care regimen that works for your skin type and addresses your skin care needs. All products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed and you can always try before you buy.How Do I get rid of Blackheads and clogged pores without drying my sensitive skin?
When i was over in the us for a couple of months, i used this face pack from Walmart which was in like a capsule.


I think it was made by Biore.


My face is really sensitive too, and all i used to do was put that on it.


Then use a really deep moisturizing Moisturizer


If not try get a face wash from a counter with seaweed in it.


Or try something tea tree based, just make sure its made for sensitive skin!


This is what i use now im back in UK
Scientists at NY University College of Medicine have shown that Niacinamide is superior to antibiotics such as Clindamycin in controlling acne.


Try ';Niapads'; (it contains Niacinamide) for controlling your acne. It鈥檚 Simple for Pimple(C). One step process provides exfoliation, pore cleansing and prevention of acne.


Visit www.niapads.com for details.


For a limited time, try Niapads free. Just pay $7 S+H.


http://www.google.com/base/a/evelyngunn9/5031523/D3727033352058264320
Witch-hazel. Use every other night. See how that works. It's a very natural topic.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment