Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads and oversized pores?

So I have like a bad condition. When I was a baby I had some disease (measels I believe) and it left a few (now unnoticable) scars as well as made the size of my pores alot bigger. Because of this I have alot of blackheads and its hard to get rid of them. I do microdermabrasion occasionally and it helps but its very expensive, but whats another affective way for removing blackheads and shrinking my pores?





Thanks!Blackheads and oversized pores?
Try an at home Microdermabrasion set... I currently use the Mary Kay set and my husband and I both love it! It works very well and is pretty affordable. The first set we bought lasted 7 months and that was with both of us using it!





Also, make sure you are washing twice a day, using a toner/purifier and using a very light-weight moisturizer that is formulated for your skin type.Blackheads and oversized pores?
try the herbal supplement lysine it is an amino acid that is not produced by the body and must be obtained through diet it helps the integrity of your skin and lips and through personal use i noticed a difference in 2 days but like any herb do not take it all the time i take 1000mg a day for a week then dont take any for another week and so on good luck!
dude u have acne! duh? a blackhead is a kind of acne
If I'm not mistaken, there are certain creams and medicinal rubs that strengthen and tighten your facial skin. What does this mean? It basically means your pores will become smaller and your skin tighter.





Add this in with a product like Proactiv, and good eating/workout habits, you might see an improvement within a few short weeks. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment