Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My pores on my face are starting to open and be noticeable. I started getting lots of blackhead on my nose ..

My diet hasn't changed. Is anyone aware of what is causing this? How to treat them? It looks nasty and the pores are really starting to get big and are very noticeable. Please help!My pores on my face are starting to open and be noticeable. I started getting lots of blackhead on my nose ..
one word...proactive!!!





Merry Christmas!!My pores on my face are starting to open and be noticeable. I started getting lots of blackhead on my nose ..
Arbonne's Clear Advantage Acne line is AWESOME! I call it the miracle stuff. Your face will be clear and great looking. THey even have a 45 day money back guarantee but i highly doubt anyone returns anything this stuff is the bomb! I tried proactiv and first of all it didnt help secondly i developed a horrible itchy red rash all along my jawline...i wouldnt recommend this stuff for my worst enemy!!





www.agegracefull.myarbonne.com
Its the oil on our face that cause pores to enlarged. When oil are clogged in the pores or sometimes the water temperature we use may be too hot ,then it causes the problem. You can't get rid of the large pores ,you only can make them less visible and prevent the pores on other parts of face from enlarging. Blackheads are a common problem. You can start using a facial scrub once or twice a week to help get ride of the oil that's accumulating and to get rid of dead skin cells which can cause dull skin. Use a deep cleanse mask once a week to deep clean your pores. Blackheads will never go away once they are formed even you squeeze them they will still come back on the same spot,you can only prevent them from increasing.
Witch hazel can be used as a toner.


To avoid blackheads....


1.use a facial cleanser with warm water (not hot water, it can make your pores larger)


2.exfoilate to avoid cloggin pores


3. use a toner to tighten pores
  • laser cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment