Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Get rid of blackheads without pore strips?

i have quite a few blackheads on my nose, and i tried the biore pore strips which didnt work (shocking right?) are there any other ways to get rid of blackheads without digging them out yourself (i've heard it cause scarring)Get rid of blackheads without pore strips?
I use St Ives Apricot scrub. (I'd recommend the regular one over the one that says ';for blackheads'; on it. I've used both and the exfoliating is better with the regular one) It won't zap them over night but you should see improvement after a week or two. You're right, those pore strips are crap. When I tried it, all it did was rip out a few peach fuzz hairs. Alternate days using the Apricot scrub and an acne face wash. I like Neutrogena Rapid Clear and I only use it two or three days a week so my skin doesn't dry out.Get rid of blackheads without pore strips?
It does cause Scaring, as well as Permanent Holes on your Nose/Face,


It happened to me, the best thing is to go to your Family doctor, and ask her to Subscribe you a Dermatologist.


The dermatologist will give you the best possible Serum, and the best thing for your skin type.

No comments:

Post a Comment