Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Desperately trying to clear my pores and get rid of blackheads, anything left undone?

I have really ugly skin, and no matter what I cannot rid my skin of blackheads. I am fine with an occasional pimple, in fact pimples are the least of my worries. Under my eyes, my nose, and my forehead are havens for blackheads, and no matter what I cannot get rid of them.





I've tried:


Manual Extractions


Galvanic Facials


Proactiv/AcneFree


Oxy Anti-Acne Pads


Benzoyl Peroxide Creams


Tazorac


Warm Honey





I know I can look wonderful if I can get rid of this one problem, as nothing else about me is severely flawed, but I am out of ideas, and my skin has practically ruined any sense of self-esteem in me. I'm sick of it being like this! All I want is to remove my blackheads, and hide my deep pores, is there anything left to attempt?





Here are some pictures:


http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1eyOU9


http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1ez2S0


http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1ez5m9


http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1eyWnADesperately trying to clear my pores and get rid of blackheads, anything left undone?
I have had acne before but it was not so serious. (I dont mean to offend)


What I did was Drink Water. (I know its like ';I need something good'; but wait)





I didn't just drink a glass. I drank a lot of water. And I mean A LOT!





So just pick a day where you home stuck doing nothing, because you gonna pee A LOT!





Drink glass after glass after glass or until you cant seriously take another drop of water.


That will wash away all the toxins and junk that causes it.


Then after you are not full of water DRINK AGAIN.





It really helped me. And after a while you can actually drink a lot more whater than you did before so drink drink drink.





And well I see that the only problem is you forehead. Your cheeks are not that bad, i dont really seee bumps but redness, and the water will help.





Also try Vick's Vapor rub.


Put on your pimples.


It also helped me.





How long have you been struggling with acne?








Good luck.Desperately trying to clear my pores and get rid of blackheads, anything left undone?
Ok I would reccomend taking a shower, and the heat from your shower will open up your pores as soon as you get out wash your face. So the cleanser will clean deep down in your pores and rinse with cold water to close them so it will keep dirt from going deep down in your pores to cause more blackheads. And I think clean and clear has came out with a black head eraser.Im not sure if it works tho. Hope I helped Good luck! =)
Clearasil face wash and Clearasil Daily Blackhead Control Pads with Natural Sea Salt.





That is the sh*t for blackheads and acne.


But everyone does have differen't skin types.
your diet





and at the end of your shower use bar soap! it hella dries up the skin in a good way

No comments:

Post a Comment