Sunday, April 25, 2010

Really deep blackhead pores?

Each night, i go and get my really 'magnifying' mirror, and i pop a whole bunch of blackheads, -disgusting- but there are so many clogged pores on my face, and the only way ive found i can get them out cause there so deep is squeezing! Scrubs and washes DO NOT work.Really deep blackhead pores?
Yes! i completely understand where you're coming from.


i've tried biore strips, and personally i find that they don't really do the trick.


They remove some, but not all the blackheads. But that's just me. Heaps of other people say they work great so give it a try if you want.


What i do, is i get a bowl of steaming water and hold my face over it for about two minutes to open my pores, Then i get an exfoliating scrub and pay extra attention to the really clogged areas. If you don't want to use a scrub, instead of it, use the biore strips. Do this once a week.





Try not to squeeze too much! I know how it is though, you can try everything and the only way to make them go away is to squeeze!


Try the things above and if they don't work, go to a Beauty spa or somewhere similar and get them removed professionally. That will reduce the risk of scarring.





Goood luck, hope you're black head free!Really deep blackhead pores?
This is what I do.





I boil a pot of water (a small one) and I put a couple teaspoons of dried chamomile, and put a towel over my head, so that the steam could open pores. Dont shove your face in it, otherwise it will hurt. Keep it at a close distance, but not too close. After doing that for 20 minutes (take a 10 min. break and wipe your face gently with the towel) and continue for another 10 min. Then while my face is wet (from the steam) I put on one of those Biore strips on my nose, and wait 20 min. After, I slowly take it off.





It should do the trick. I suggest you try it out. If you have to squeeze, doing this will make it easier.





Good Luck!
Biore.





The have a pore cleanser and pore strips.





Both work great, they did wonders for me.
have you tried nose strips? Like Biore?


they work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment