Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have really bad blackheads on my nose! I've tried pore strips but they didn't work! Anything else I can do?

There is a load of them and I can squeeze them is there anything I can do to get rid of them!?I have really bad blackheads on my nose! I've tried pore strips but they didn't work! Anything else I can do?
Blackheads are caused by the sebum in your pores oxidizing with the air ( which causes the dark colour) I was once told that almond oil helps ( it seems weird, right? putting oil on your face) but I swear it works! try it just on the effected areas and after a few days they will dissapearI have really bad blackheads on my nose! I've tried pore strips but they didn't work! Anything else I can do?
you could use a blackhead scrub on your face, the neutrogena stuff works good
pore strips do NOT work


try Clean%26amp;Clear's blackhead eraser
Try using any product by Neutrogena, I also have blackheads around my nose use Neutrogena Acne Stress Control ( Oil-Free) facial cleanser, it is a foamy liquid, it's AMAZING! If you want something light use Eucerin or Clearasil. Proactive is not a good product, it leaves your skin dry and flaky. Hopefully this helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment