Sunday, April 25, 2010

Does biore pore or blackhead strip really works?

I'm planning to buy the biore black head and pore strip but i'm not sure is it worth it and what if it doesnt even work, and is it bad for you skin?





I NEED HELP!


thank you for your time :DDoes biore pore or blackhead strip really works?
I think they work. I have pretty good skin, no acne or anything, but the pores on my nose are kinda big, so I use the pore strips to clean out my pores and it makes them look smaller. When you take off the strip and hold it up to the light, you can actually see all the gunk that was in your pores sticking up off of the strip. It's pretty gross but I think they work! And they aren't bad for your skin, not that I know of. They've never hurt my skin as far as I can tell..Does biore pore or blackhead strip really works?
i tried it once and it didnt work for me at all. i dont think its bad per say but it certainyly didnt feel good. i use face masks instead. especially pore-perfect products. i also like Juicy grapefruit mask, its clear and you peel it off. you can see the dirt in the mask when you peel it off. just dont scrimp (or overdo it) when putting it on.
Yes, they work really well, and don't hurt your skin at all, only use once a week.
yea they work really good and they are good for your skin
not work for me
They never worked on me. A good clay mask will help the best with a daily cleanser
It worked with me, but i always washed my face with a face cleaner from biore as well. They both complimented each other quite well.
I have bought them , and used them. They worked for me, and i have sensitive skin. I had no problem with them, except my skin was red for a minute. I say you're okay to buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment