Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I make my pores smaller and get rid of my blackhead and whitehead?

use scrubs on a regular basis to gey rid of blackheads. To make your pores smaller, you can rub some tomato juice (from a slice of tomato) on your face. Leave it to dry. Wash off. Do this regularly. Trust me, it helpsHow do I make my pores smaller and get rid of my blackhead and whitehead?
Benxoyl peroxide.


www.shiseidocity.blogspot.comHow do I make my pores smaller and get rid of my blackhead and whitehead?
One of the main thing to do is to not touch them or try to pop them. That leaves scars that look worse that the blemishes themsleves. Try a facial care line like Proactiv or a line by Neutrogena or L'Oreal that contains salycilic acid (I'm not sure if I spelled that right but basically a line of facial care for acne). Wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed - especially if you wear a lot of makeup during the day - and use a moisturizer with no oil.
step:


1.rinse your facee w/ warm water(almost hot)


2.wash your face w/ saop (and a good one)


3.scrub a dub dub (alot)


4.rinse your face w/ warm water (almost hot)


5.repeat


6.finishing touch--rinse w/ super cold water(important!!)


*don't do this in the day. do it in the night before you go to sleep b/c it works only at night


*hot water opens your pores to allow the soap to clean and cold water closes your pores to prevent dirt from entering
someone once told me that you can't actually shrink your pores, but try using Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A. I've used it for a few weeks now and it SEEMS like my pores are smaller. It's a bit price-y but if it works then its worth it.


:)
wash in warmer water and rinse in cooler water. the warm water will open your pores to get them clean and the cool water will close them to keep dirt out. drink lots of water and keep your hands and face as clean as you can. stay away from fried foods.
well to het rid of your black heads you can use this home remedy, a fair amount of baking soda and little,little water and then leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse with warm water and if the remedy stings that means it is working and to get rid of your whiteheads pop them or use a sensitive olay foaming face wash you can get at your nearest pharmacy or wal-mart target or any other store.And honey you cant make your pores smaller.
Steam is GREAT one your pores! Even a hot washcloth laid over your face until it cools down will open them then I was my hands with regular hand soup just so my hands are clean and then rub hot (or as warm as you can handle) water all over my face until it feels clean to touch and then slash some cold water on my face at the end to seal my pores again. I normally do that about twice a week just to be natural and chemical free.
Use a toner after you wash your face every time. You can also do microdermabrasions. They are expensive at the spas however you can purchase a kit at the drugstore that is not as powerful and do it once a month. It makes your pores smaller and keeps bacteria from getting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment