Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have very large pores and disgusting blackheads...yuk, dry wrinkled hands2 help!!?

Hi. Im going to try and give you the best advice that I can.





Sounds to me like you have oily skin (on your face). As for your face, I recommend washing your face with warm water (to open up pores and take out the dirt and excess sebum) with a cleanser made especially for oily skin (Try L'oreals) and rinsing it off with cold water (to close up the pores and tighten skin). Finish off with a toner (oily skin absolutely needs it).





Do this ONLY twice a day, because too much washing would just strip off too much of the natural necessary oils on your face and make it dry, irritated or more prone to dirt, hence more acne and blackheads.





As for large pores and blackheads, please do not prick it off all by yourself because we do not have access to sterilized tools. I suggest you visit a deramtologist or a licensed aesthician and have him/her examine your face, so that you might be given an appropriate treatment (like a pro facial cleaning).





As for your dry, wrinkly hands, I think you may be washing your hands too much (too much dries up, remember) and fogetting to put on hand lotion.





If your hands are REALLY dirty, wash both the back and palm of your hand with a antibacterial moisturizing handsoap or Dove. But if it is not, and you know you did not touch anything toxic or super dirty, and you need to wash it before you eat, just wash the palm of your hand. So that your hands will not dry up.





Always follow up with a hand lotion so that you can treat the dryness of your hand.





Also, try paraffin waxes to smoothen and soften the skin on our hands and foot.





Hope I helped you!I have very large pores and disgusting blackheads...yuk, dry wrinkled hands2 help!!?
Go to the doctors right and say about it and they will give you this stuff called zineryt and that helps a lot also just like wash your face with cleanser before you go bed!I have very large pores and disgusting blackheads...yuk, dry wrinkled hands2 help!!?
Ok, get some Biore Ultra Pore Cleansing Strips:


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





Then, buy some Cetaphil Cream for your hands:


http://cetaphil.com/Products/Moisturizer鈥?/a>
You need to look up Bee-Luscious Cosmetics (and don't let these Bozo's get to you). Find their Papaya Enzyme Cleaner and their Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub. These will clean your skin with all natural products including papaya enzymes. These enzymes will gently dissolve dirt, grime and dead skin (I use it everyday to soften my whiskers before I shave). For your hands use their Hydrating Creme Extreme. It an oil free moisturizer. Stay away from any moisturizer that contains alcohol, mineral oils or petroleum jelly, these can cause permanent damage to your skin and will actually cause more drying.
Are you a panda?
Use pro active it REALLY works! i have it just please try it!
Pumpkin Peel, Pumpkin Peel!!!!! You apply it to your face at home, leave it on for 5-7 min, twice a month (more if you have thick skin) U will freak OUT! Demastage also has products for acne issues9 better than ProActive. The main thing is that it exfoliates and provides your skin with anti-oxidants. you can e-mail dermastage@yahoo for the whole explanation.
When i went to cosmetology school i found out that masking and scrabing the skin really helps with minimizing pores and getting rid of the blackheads. you should mask atleast twice a week and you will see the results soon.
umm i think there's creme or stuff you can use at drugstores to clear out the blackheads, or those strips that you put on your nose can maybe help clear the blackheads. About your dryhands, use lotion more. it'll keep it smooth and soft. and about ur pores i have no idea, sorry.
i have very large hands
Here is the best solution for large pores and those disgusting blackheads, read the article I've wrote and you will know exactly what I'm talking about...


http://www.easynaturalyou.com/skin_care/鈥?/a>





Best Wishes!
I have pours and black heads i dont now how to get rid of black heads but when u find out let me now.
I'm not real sure what to do about blackheads, I don't really have that problem, but I know some people use biore' strips. I'd try those. Large pores, that can happen for many reasons, being a little overweight, oily skin or just genes.





Here are my suggestions for keeping your facial skin glowing:


Be careful of touching your face with dirty fingers, or re-using makeup applicators.





Use a mild cleanser or polish to wash at night (especially to remove makeup) and to gently exfoliate. Use a mild glycerine based soap or a mild cleanser in the morning (glycerine is going to rinse clean away and not clog pores). Washing with warm (not quite hot) water will open your pores up and help clean them out, rinsing with cold water will close them up.





Follow up with an alcohol free (alcohol dries your skin out, causing your skin to over-react %26amp; produce more oil) astringent (witch hazel is excellent, and it's a natural product).





Also, moisturize, morning %26amp; evening, and use one that does not contain mineral oil or petrolatum, to prevent clogging pores. Moisturizing adds back nutrients to your skin, to help keep it from over-reacting to drying conditions, and producing too much oil. I know that the moisturizing has really helped even out my skin-tones. Remember to moisturize down your neck, too.





Try using a facial mask once or twice a week, too, as that will also tighten up your pores, as well as detoxify your skin.





Also, if you're worried about ';harsh';, if it smells strong, it's likely too strong. Alcohol, mineral oil, and petrolatum are ingredients you should avoid in any facial product.





For your hand problem....first, drink LOTS of water (soda, tea, or juices are not hydrating like water, and caffeinated drinks actually dry you out instead of hydrating you). I know that my hands tend to ';wrinkle'; if I'm not drinking enough water. At the age of 30 I had hands like my 90 year old Grandma's, now, I have beautiful skin, all the way down to my toes. I get remarks on how soft %26amp; beautiful my skin is. I use the Jordan Essentials brand of products, and I will describe them better below.





I religiously avoid anything with DEA (it's a cancer causing agent found in shampooes %26amp; shower gels), mineral oil or petrolatum, or anything that tends to irritate my skin (I have to use dish soaps %26amp; laundry soaps that are for sensitive skin).





Without trying to ';sell'; you my products, here is what I use for my facial care (and I have oily skin): I use the Jordan Essentials lines of products: Body %26amp; Face Spa Polish for gentle exfoliation, and for removing makeup %26amp; dirt, this is my night wash. I use the Oatmeal Milk %26amp; Honey Glycerine Bar Soap in the morning, and any other time during the day I need to feel clean. It's PH ballanced, so won't dry your skin out. I use the Daily Facial Moisturizer with Soy morning %26amp; evening. Once a week I use the Silt Clay Mask (and love how glowing my skin is afterward!). I always feel like I've been truly pampered when I give myself a facial with the mask.





All of these products are available on my website, and may seem expensive, but they are VERY high quality, so just a little dab goes a long ways! Typically my spa polish will last over six months, the facial mositurizer almost a year, and the OMH bar soap and Silt Clay Mask about six months, too. Currently my 12 year old son is also using the products (except the mask...he's too ';manly'; for that. LOL!), since he has recently started breaking out, too.





If you're over 30, you'll want to start using a skin firming serum, which can be costly, but as with anything else of high quality, a little will go a long ways. Jordan Essentials Skin Firming Serum is used twice daily, under your makeup, or with your moisturizer. It is $25.50, and my bottle lasted nearly a year and a half!





I also use the Jordan Essentials line of products for my body...shower gels are enriched with aloe, Satin Shea Body Butter for extra deep moisturizing, and a Lotion bar for a protectant from the elements (like doing dishes or gardening). For your dry, wrinkled hands, I'd recommend starting with a tube of Shea Butter.





I wouldn't sell something I didn't believe in, and these products work great for me %26amp; my family. Witch Hazel I buy over the counter at Walmart. :)





There is more information posted on my website, feel free to browse. I hope I was able to help...it seemed you weren't getting very good advice from the other ';answers';.
Why you don't be thankful that you living.
Razor blades, top shelf, bathroom cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment