Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have so many blackheads and i have so so big pores.... Help!?

I have tried a lot of facial foams and none of them works. I have used pond's, clean %26amp; clear, belo, olay, neutrogena... I'm so tired trying so many products. I hate these annoying blackheads over my nose and forehead. They are so embarrasing! Please help me! I want to have a smooth and fair skin!I have so many blackheads and i have so so big pores.... Help!?
If you want to get rid of your blackheads and pores on your face or nose the best things to do is doing face mask. You can try to buy some Mud face mask it can help get rid of your pores and blackheads and clean up your face very well. But before you apply the mask exfoliates your face first then apply the mask on your face. Do it 2 or 3 times a weeks for sure you face will become soft, smooth, and moisture all the times.I have so many blackheads and i have so so big pores.... Help!?
Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Dove soap..


It makes your skin soft %26amp; smooth.


Smells good too.
A good face mask is 'Soap and Glory's' 'Scrub your nose in it'. Or for a daily face cleanser I find clearasil works well if you use it in the morning and in the evening aswell.


Plus eating plenty of fruit and vegetables helps keep your skin healthy. I don't recommend wearing foundation, even if your skin is bad because the more you put on the more your pores clog and the worse your spots get, so steer clear from foundation and remove all makeup at the end of the day. Also, I wouldn't use fake tans either.


Hope that helped!
Washing your face THOUROUGHLY once in the morning and once at night will be very effective. But it'll take time and patiece. Hang in there! You may also choose to use blackhead removing and/or exfoliating scrub. Both may work, but I prefer face washing.
Get some witch hazel face patches. You can use them on your nose to remove the blackheads there. I use them once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment