Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blackheads..Dry and oily skin..big pores..uneven skin tone..Help!!?

Well as you can see I have alot of problems with my skin. First of all its very pale and my skin tone is uneven..And it some areas my nose especially I have oily spots while my forehead and cheeks or more dry. I also have veeeeeeeery deep and small blackheads on my nose and some on my chin. I have tried to extract them out but it didnt work and some are in areas I just couldnt get to easily. So I guess im asking for a regiment of things that are affordable and could help get gorgeous pale skin. Something I can do before bed ever night or every morning when I wake up. Ill put a picture up so you can see what my skin looks like. I promise you its no where near as good as it looks in the picture. Anyone who takes out the time to help me, thank you.Blackheads..Dry and oily skin..big pores..uneven skin tone..Help!!?
Proactive. It's simply amazing and affordable! It will clear up your blackheads in 2-3 days. I've been using Proactive for several years now and i love it! Your skin will feel sooooo smooth and look lovely. They also have additional skin care for uneven skin tone, etc. I love, love love it! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment