Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do pore strips that you put on your nose to get rid of blackheads actually work?

Yep :]Do pore strips that you put on your nose to get rid of blackheads actually work?
It depends on your blackheads I think. I tried one one that a long time ago and it didn't do anything plus it left my nose a bit sticky and bumpy.





I tried again last year and it worked for some of them but not all and it started to irritate my skin, so be careful if you have sensitive skin.





I recommend apriot scrub by st. ives....love this stuffDo pore strips that you put on your nose to get rid of blackheads actually work?
when i used it, it only got rid of some, but it doesnt fully get rid of all of the gunk in your pores


the best way to use it is after you steam your face (like after a shower/bath) then your pores are open, then after you take the pore strip off, use scrub to wash any other remains out.
Yeah. You just put the sticky strip on your nose and peel it off after about 5 minutes. You can see all the blackheads it ripped off on the strip. It doesnt peel them all off the first time, so you have to do it a few times. Hope I helped. [ :
it depends on how many and how deep, big the black heads are. When I use them I can not tell a difference. It looks like i have as many as I did, however I see some on the strip, but not visible difference on face- hope this helps
This at home remedy should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
For me, they don't work.. I find that sometimes they hurt and sometimes they don't.. Sometimes they leave a stickie residue and sometimes it doesn't.
Boots have good quality ones. You can put over your nose, or cut a strip and place on your chin.
It works for some but not others. I prefer exfolaiting, got rid of my blackheads within a week or two! Exfoliate 1-2 times a week.
No - waste of time and money. Steam your face over a bowl of boiling water, cleanse, tone and moisturise and you'll stay beautiful!
i found they work temporarily (or maybe i just started a bit too late) - although I am a fella %26amp; i work on a building site - so its probably all wasted time %26amp; effort for me anyway lol
yes, but it wont get rid of all of them but it gets rid of some of them...
No, they are way over rated. The little things you see sticking up are some of the glue that seeps into your pores.
yeah you can see them all on the strip after which is good..





if you like that sort of thing....
Don't know. You will have to try them or get your friend to try. See for yourself. =] They probably do.
They get rid of the superficial blackheads. For the deeper ones try acid peal.
I tried them on me but they dont work for me depends on how bad is your situation.
Not really. If they do work, the plug comes out and you end up with spots instead. :(
Yeah, sometimes a bit rough on my skin though.
Yea but new ones appear after a while
depends on the brand, clean and clear to me is the best i've tried so far.
Yes they work.
yes but your best not to buy the cheep ones
YES! they do.I've used them before.
yes. but try ';pure pores';

No comments:

Post a Comment