Sunday, April 25, 2010

SEVERE blackheads and blocked pores!?

Ok, I'm 15 and ever since the 5th grade (I was 9 at the time) I have not had one acne-free day. I have always had most bumps on my forehead and always got made fun of because I was the only kid in elementary school to have acne. By 6th grade I had huge blackheads. Then, two years ago, I started taking a homeopathic acne pills. Most of my big bumps are gone, I have some very tiny bumps on my forehead, and the occassional zit, but I've learned to be happy wiht that. My problem is blackheads and blocked pores. I used to have nice, tight pores before acne, I remember, my mom told me it's the oil and dirt in there that stretched out my pores. Now, on my forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and above my upper lip (pretty much everywhere) I have huge blackheads and blocked pores. The pills did not help with that. My blocked pores are huge, people can actually stand a a few feet away from me and see how big they are, the biggest ones on my cheek. Ok, I'll continue my question below!SEVERE blackheads and blocked pores!?
alright, there is a procedure called comedo extraction, comsmetic surgery office should know. maybe the one you had your peel done. it's a type of peel and they sit and pick everything out of your face. it hurts but it's worth it. but that's not it. apparantly it seems like meds dont work and everything you're using has some sort of soap ingredient. some people's faces just do not respond to soap ingredients so try to find a soap-free Ph balanced face wash. also i know this sounds crazy but acetone. plain acetone..it's a de-greasing agent and i promise it's safe for skin. have you ever painted your nails? didnt burn your fingers off. be sure to keep it out of your eyes and mouth of course but it will not hurt you. call your doc if you want to double check. have you tried aveda products? they're expensive but the self confidence pays for itself. there are pads called outer peace...wipe your face with them after you wash it first. they work miracles. also have you asked your doctor to give you pure salicylic acid? the things you buy only have 2%. best of luck :)SEVERE blackheads and blocked pores!?
Go to the doctor and let him/her know your situation. Ask what will be the best product to treat the blackheads and he/she will send it to you.
Try a baking soda paste. Make a paste with 2 parts baking soda and one part water. Leave it on your face for about 10 mins and wash it off. You could also try washing your face with a little baking soda and water instead of making it into a paste. I've heard that this really gets rid of blackheads. I don't have any so I can't tell you if it works. Something I have tried is Apple Cider Vinegar. It seems to help any skin problem. Try applying Apple Cider Vinegar to your face 2 times a day with a cotton ball. Good luck!
Maybe you eat too much sweets?? that sometimes causes blackheads..
Here's a video of a great technique to remove pores!





http://www.photospin.com/mail/tott/feb06鈥?/a>
if you have large pores, it is very easy for oil and dirt to get trapped down in there, causing the blackheads. unfortunately, there isn't anything you can do to physically shrink them. there are products that can minimize the appearance of them, but there isn't anything that can permanently make them smaller.
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment