Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads - Do Biore Pore Strips Really work?

i have really bad blackheads!!!!!!!


sometimes i look at myself in the mirror and just cry, that's how much they effect me, ive tried everything steaming my face, blackhead scrubs, i wash my face every night without fail, i recently cme over these new biore strips do they work really? are they worth it ?


or is there anything else


Its much much appreciated !


xxBlackheads - Do Biore Pore Strips Really work?
Ah my beauty secret is this mask you can buy at Ulta or CVS. Its called Mint Julep: http://www.acne.org/images/products/quee鈥?/a>





its a clay mask that you leave on for about 15 min. When the clay dries, it pulls dirt and oil from your pores and get rid of it when you wash it off your face.





I usually use it twice a week right after a shower when pores are open because of the stream. I used to have a lot of blackheads on my nose, but since I have been using this, none at all.





Also clean and clear just came out with a vibrating blackhead cleanser. I would look into that in addition to the mask.


It will work, I promise. I have never been impressed with biore.





Oh and also try a little Seabreeze too. The yellow one is the best for blackheads. Just dab a little on after you wash your face.





You should be blackhead free in no time





Good luckBlackheads - Do Biore Pore Strips Really work?
What works really well are chemical exfoliants like Alpha hydroxy acid, beta hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid etc. You should get a face wash with one of those in it, and get some pads too. Avon makes a good glycolic pad called ';anew';. Yes, the biore strips work, but for long term use I think you're better off with a chemical.
OMG! I had that exact same problem! I havent tried the strips but when I started using Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead ERaser that my mom suggested. After 2 weeks of using it 4 times a week, you will see improvement! AFter using it for a month, i NEVER get blackheads again!
I've only heard bad things about them. I used them once, and although they removed most of the blackheads, they left behind a nose covered in tiny, hard little bumps that stuck around for 2 weeks or so.





Definitely not worth it for me - I'd rather have the blackheads.
they work sorta... but not much. they rip more hair out of your nose then clogged pores. you need to get a facial. thats what facial are, they clear your pores and clean your skin and exfoliate it. i promise you, that'll take care of it.





also, what kind of foundation are you using?? might be coming from that. bare minerals is the best thing i ever did for black heads.
I used these once and I will never use them again! It was almost like the chemical burned my skin. It pulled out like 5 blackheads so for me it was not worth it, BUT everyone is different. Give it a try it may work for you.
i use them and id say they work!!you just have to wash ur face before and put them on when ur nose is wet and make sure to leave it on until its like paper mache, hard, then peel it off! hope it works 4 u!!! XD
Yep, get a facial.


1) They feel goood.


2) Get rid of blackheads.


3) Get rid of spots and oilyness.


4) Make your face feel soft and smooth, and looks good.
paige,


I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
yea they do


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I use regular cleanser %26amp; then i use the pores no more it works wonders! you can buy it at Sephora
they do not work at all!


no joke!


they riped the skin on my face off!


they are very painful!


i wouldn't use them!


i hope i helped
Those pore strips SUCK. They irritate your skin. Imagine ripping a band aid off your skin. Not pleasant, right?
Yes, they seem to work best on the nose.
they are so worth it! i use em and i never have blackheads anymore
They Work Okay But They Really Hurt My Nose When They Were On It

No comments:

Post a Comment