Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blackheads and deep big pores?

I have major black heads on my nose and chin and need to know something that can help me get rid of them also I have deep and big pores and need to know if there is something I can do about that. Also if you know any good teeth whitening methods. My teeth are stained from smoking and I HATE it. I have quit so where do I go from here%26gt;Blackheads and deep big pores?
Steaming is very helpful in case of blackheads .Use clay mask once in a week to tighten pores .This link has lot of tips on natural skin care and teethcare which might be helpful to you. Check out http://healthbeautytips.netBlackheads and deep big pores?
Skin: You should definitely start with exfoliation, I find the three step acne treatments the best (like Proactiv, but you can buy either the Neutrogena or AcneFree brand at Walmart/Target for $20, way cheaper than Proactiv). Or you could use jojoba oil, which is like $12 for a 20oz bottle. It will 'melt' your whiteheads away fast, and blackheads take a little longer. People might tell you that it's bad for your skin, but it's actually good for your skin. Jojoba is basically sebum (what your skin secretes), except that it doesn't harden, therefore will not clog pores. It softens the sebum stuck in your pores therefore helping to get rid of black/whiteheads.





And for your teeth, use whitening strips or whitening toothpaste.
Hi there, you seem to have two separate issues but both are health related.


1- I would first get with a good nutritionist and dermatologist, because a lot of what on our skin is based on our diet of food and beverages selections. keep track of all items you are eating daily. The Nutritionist my also recommend some vitamins and drink more water to clean out old toxic lingering in the body.


2- I would go see a professional Dentist for a free consultation to see what your options are to not just fixing the covering the problem but fixing the root of the problem. Maybe they can bleach or whiten the teeth, but recommend always get professional help before you turn to something as important as your good health.


Help is just a phone call away and a new smiling you is right around the Conner.


Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment