Sunday, April 25, 2010

Whats the best way to remove blackheads from my nose without the pore strips or cleaner?

Please dont say i have to buy something, there must be a way to remove my blackheads from my nose!Whats the best way to remove blackheads from my nose without the pore strips or cleaner?
Sticky tack (the stuff you use to stick posters to wall and such). I found this out one day while I was playing with some sticky tack while surfing the web. I didn't realize I had it stuck to my nose, when I pulled it away it took the blackheads with it. I went to the bathroom mirror and tried it around my whole nose and I haven't had a blackhead since. Kind of a weird solution but it works, trust me. All of my friends have tried it also with the same results. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment